No matter how big or small your bathroom is, one thing is for sure – you need a place to keep all of your shower essentials within reach. This is where a shower caddy comes in handy. A shower caddy is a small organizer that can be hung over the door or on the wall and used to store everything from soap and shampoo to razors and washcloths.
Not only do shower caddies keep your bathroom organized, but they can also save you time and frustration when you’re in a hurry. Instead of rummaging through cabinets or drawers for your soap or shampoo, everything is within reach when you have a shower caddy.
Over The Door Shower Caddy Plastic
When it comes to choosing a shower caddy, there are many different types available on the market. The most popular type of shower caddy is made from plastic. Plastic shower caddies are generally the most affordable option and they come in a wide variety of styles, sizes, and colors.
If you’re looking for something a little more heavy-duty, you may want to consider a metal shower caddy. Metal shower caddies are typically made from stainless steel or aluminum and they’re designed to withstand the humidity and heat of the bathroom.
Another option is a wicker or bamboo shower caddy. These caddies offer a more natural look and feel and can add a touch of style to your bathroom.
Choosing the Right Size Shower Caddy
When choosing a shower caddy, it’s important to select the right size for your needs. If you have a small bathroom, you’ll want to choose a compact caddy that doesn’t take up too much space. If you have a large bathroom, you may want to opt for a larger caddy that can accommodate all of your shower essentials.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when selecting the right size shower caddy for your needs:
– The number of people who will be using the shower caddy. If more than one person will be using the caddy, you’ll need to choose a larger size.
– The amount of space you have in your bathroom. If you have a small bathroom, you’ll want to choose a compact caddy that doesn’t take up too much space.
– The types of products you need to store in the caddy. If you have large bottles of shampoo or conditioner, you’ll need a larger caddy.
Features to Look for in a Shower Caddy
When shopping for a shower caddy, there are a few features to look for that will make your life easier.
– Adjustable shelves: If you have tall bottles of shampoo or conditioner, you’ll want to choose a caddy with adjustable shelves. This way, you can move the shelves up or down to accommodate your taller products.
– Hanging hooks: Many shower caddies come with hanging hooks that can be used to store loofahs, razors, or washcloths.
– Drainage holes: If you live in a humid climate, drainage holes are a must. These holes allow water to drain out of the caddy so that your products don’t get wet.
– Rust-resistant: If you choose a metal or plastic shower caddy, make sure it’s rust-resistant. This will ensure that your caddy lasts for years to come.